The summer’s officially over but I’m glad it looks like the sun will be hanging around a little longer. I didn’t end up finishing my summer reading list but I have been getting to a lot of ARCs and anticipated reads. Also, I hit 500 posts this month!
Here’s what my reading month looked like! Template inspired by Jenna @ Falling Letters.
- Big Boned by Jo Watson
- Wayward Witch by Zoraida Cordova
- Within These Wicked Walls by Lauren Blackwood
- Piranesi by Susanna Clarke
- Take D Milk, Nah? by Jivesh Parasram
Can’t believe summer is almost over! I was able to finish the rest of my library holds (with several extensions) and I’ve been very happy with my summer reading list thus far. Time for another library trip!
Here’s how I did this past month in reading and blogging, template inspired by Jenna @ Falling Letters.
- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
- The Mothers by Brit Bennett
June ended up being an excellent reading month, even with starting my new job!
I picked up a bunch of library holds, all of which are on my 2021 TBR, so I’ve been very excited to get to them. Plus, I’ve gotten to take my lunch by the beach (except for the heat wave week!) and it’s an excellent place to read.
Here’s what I got up to on the blog and in reading this month! Template inspired by Jenna @ Falling Letters.
- On the Way to Birdland by Frank Morelli
- Pauls by Jess Taylor
- This Place: 150 Years Retold foreword by Alicia Elliott
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
- Fire with Fire by Destiny Soria