April was a slightly better reading month than the rest of this year, as I checked out physical books from the library for the first time (yay!) and took it easy on myself and got some graphic novels that I sped through. With the weather getting warmer, I’m looking forward more and more to easy days reading in the sun and I have several ongoing current reads I hope to finish up this month.
But here’s what I did last month! Thanks to Jenna @ Falling Letters for the inspiration for this feature and template!
- The Island of Sea Women by Lisa See
- Gender Queer by Maia Kobabe
- The Encyclopedia of Early Earth by Isabel Greenberg
- displacement by Kiku Hughes
Another month with not much reading completed! All three of this month’s reads were actually ones I was reading on a deadline — either the ARCs were expiring or I had a scheduled blog tour stop! So some stressful reading even if they were enjoyable. Template for this feature inspired by Jenna @ Falling Letters.
- The Valley and the Flood by Rebecca Mahoney
- The Lost Apothecary by Sarah Penner
- What Big Teeth by Rose Szabo
Time for another check-in to see how the last month went! I’ve been in a bit of a reading slump even though I’m reading some great books, so I hope my motivation improves over this next month. Template for this feature inspired by Jenna @ Falling Letters!
- You Have a Match by Emma Lord
- The Canterville Ghost by Oscar Wilde
- Yesterday is History by Kosoko Jackson