Another slow reading month! But a month of summer fun and other adventures so July has been good!
Here’s what I was reading and blogging in July, template courtesy of Jenna @ Falling Letters.
- Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- Remnants by Céline Huyghebaert
June was a much slower reading month for me but I kept busy with work and learning my new routines and spent lots of time in the sun!
I hope this past month treated you well. Here’s what the last month looked like on the blog, template courtesy of Jenna @ Falling Letters.
- The Summer of Bitter and Sweet by Jen Ferguson
- Cafe Con Lychee by Emery Lee
Summer is finally here! Last year I made a summer reading list (mostly based on my yearly TBR) so I may do that again to try to tackle that Chosen TBR.
But for now, here’s what last month looked like for me! Template courtesy of Jenna @ Falling Letters.
- Wild Tongues Can’t Be Tamed edited by Saraciea J. Fennell
- In the Midst of Winter by Isabel Allende
- Ghost Squad by Claribel Ortega
- Sabrina & Corina: Stories by Kali Fajardo-Anstine
- The Hidden Keys by André Alexis
- What’s Mine and Yours by Naima Coster