Another tag! That I have time to answer now!
Thank you Grainne for the nomination! Check out her blog at Darkly Whimsical Reader!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers you admire
And here are my 7 facts (which were very difficult to figure out so I’m gonna do a favourites/current situation list I guess?):
I’ve been nominated for my first award! Thank you to both Lauren @ Comma Hangover AND Shruti @ This is Lit! I’ve got 22 questions to answer so this is gonna be a long one folks, hold on to your hats.
Go check out Lauren’s answers here and Shruti’s answers here!
There are some easy rules that come with this award:
- Thank your nominator and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions they asked you
- Tag 11 more bloggers and come up with 11 new questions to ask them!
- List the rules and show the award (I’ve seen a bunch of different images of this so enjoy this random picture :P)
I’ll try my best to come up with good questions but let’s get going on those answers:
1. What is the last song you played on your phone, iPod, or MP3?
It’s been a while since I listed to anything on my phone since I usually use Spotify on my computer but I think it was Hallelujah by Pentatonix (sidenote: k.d. lang has the best cover of Hallelujah of all time)
2. What book are you reading right now and what attracted you to that story in particular?
I’m currently reading The Violin of Auschwitz, which I’ve just started so I don’t have too much to say about it yet. My main reason for choosing it is because it starts with a V for my alphabet challenge (and it’s short!) but it also sounds like a really powerful story about WWII so I’m looking forward to getting further with it.
3. What is your biggest turn off when it comes to a blog?
I won’t often turn away from people’s blogs because of this but overuse of graphics and effects can be distracting. The one real turn off I have is when the only posts are short little jokes, obviously just for the purpose of getting views and likes. Give me substance!