Author interviews and Ask the Author!
Each month, I feature an author here to learn more about them and their latest book. Some of the questions will stay the same from author to author but I also like to tailor some specifically to my interviewee!
Ask the Author: A chance to ask your own questions of the author in our monthly Twitter chats! See this page for full details but just remember to tag me @spinesinaline and use the hashtag #asktheauthor! And join the Goodreads group here!
Next chat: April 12th from 5-6pm CST with Steven C Nelson
- Steven Nelson (poetry/prose)
- Rival Gates (fantasy)
- Miri Castor (YA sci-fi/fantasy)
- Kim Askew and Amy Helmes (YA re-telling)
- Kevin Johns (action thriller)
- Gregg Dunnett (psychological thriller)
- E.E. Bertram (sci-fi fantasy)
- Kimberlee Ann Bastian (historical fantasy)
- Sam Ball – Manipulating the Reader
- Chaithanya Sohan – What is America Deconstructed?
- Hannah Ross – All About Publishing
- Taylor Hartshorn – 50 Life Lessons
- Zee Monodee – Creating Suspense
- DJ Swykert – Familial DNA
- Scott Kauffman – Hemingway’s Dilemma