The summer’s officially over but I’m glad it looks like the sun will be hanging around a little longer. I didn’t end up finishing my summer reading list but I have been getting to a lot of ARCs and anticipated reads. Also, I hit 500 posts this month!
Here’s what my reading month looked like! Template inspired by Jenna @ Falling Letters.
- Big Boned by Jo Watson
- Wayward Witch by Zoraida Cordova
- Within These Wicked Walls by Lauren Blackwood
- Piranesi by Susanna Clarke
- Take D Milk, Nah? by Jivesh Parasram
- Joined Top Ten Tuesday with some questioning titles and my favourite places to read!
- Shared my current and future reads for WWW Wednesday
- 4/13 books read from my 2021 Chosen TBR
- 1/4 read from my 2020 Chosen TBR
- 0/5+ read from books I own
- 16/10+ read from my TBR
- 199/150 books on my Goodreads TBR
Upcoming in September:
- Still more reviews
- Some event recaps and anticipated reads!
What was your favourite read of August?
Cover images from Goodreads.