Can’t believe summer is almost over! I was able to finish the rest of my library holds (with several extensions) and I’ve been very happy with my summer reading list thus far. Time for another library trip!
Here’s how I did this past month in reading and blogging, template inspired by Jenna @ Falling Letters.
- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
- The Mothers by Brit Bennett
- Finished up my event recaps with Raincoast Books’ Fall preview
- Shared another round of musical haikus created from my favourite songs
- Belatedly joined a library reading challenge for my summer reads
- 4/13 books read from my 2021 Chosen TBR
- 1/4 read from my 2020 Chosen TBR
- 0/5+ read from books I own
- 13/10+ read from my TBR
- 200/150 books on my Goodreads TBR
In the book community:
- Rendz @ Reading with Rendz has me adding all of her most anticipated releases of the rest of 2021 to my own TBR
- Amanda @ Bookish Brews shared her July reading wrap-up and I love her succinct reviews
- Leelynn @ Sometimes Leelynn Reads has great thoughts on what makes a book a 5-star read for her that really resonated!
Upcoming in August:
- Catching up on reviews
- Joining in some bookish memes again
- Maybe some more Beautiful Bookstores?
I have many reviews to catch up on but I hope I can keep picking away at my summer reading list before the month is up!
How was your reading month?
Cover images from Goodreads.