Another tag! That I have time to answer now!
Thank you Grainne for the nomination! Check out her blog at Darkly Whimsical Reader!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers you admire
And here are my 7 facts (which were very difficult to figure out so I’m gonna do a favourites/current situation list I guess?):
1. I just finished the first year of my Master’s program (hence the absence)!
2. I’m currently rematching all of New Girl cuz I feel like it!
3. If you couldn’t already tell from some of my posts here and on my Instagram, Sara Bareilles is my all-time fave (also I got to see her LIVE!! Oh. my. god!!!)
4. I really love theatre and I’m bummed to be missing out on Winnipeg Fringe this year but I am definitely gonna see some Toronto theatre this summer (that is both a promise and a fact)
5. I like to go for walks while listening to my music cuz it makes me feel calm (though I have to walk through a busy city so if you have recs for nice green spaces in Toronto, I would love to hear them)
6. I have a habit of taking on too much (read: summer course, 2 jobs (and looking for a third), 2 volunteer jobs, and 3-4 positions on committees (depending on whether you consider book club a committee)). Learn how to say no, why don’t you 😛
7. And finally, because I just did it above and couldn’t find a satisfactory emoji so I settled on the tongue sticking out, I make expressions when I’m texting or typing and then try to find an emoji that matches my face. I still have yet to find one that does squinting eyes that kind of looks doubtful cuz that expression comes up quite a lot so if you’ve got one that fits the bill, please share!
Here are the bloggers I’m tagging but feel free to join in if you’d like!
And let me know in the comments, what’s your favourite emoji?